Teen Health Connection is a medical practice that specializes in health services for adolescents and young adults. Through an exclusive community collaboration with Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s Hospital, we offer a wide range of services including:
- Adolescent and young adult medicine
- Sports, school and camp physicals
- Acute care (colds, acne, injuries)
- Chronic illness prevention and management (asthma, diabetes, hypertension)
- Nutrition and wellness guidance
- Reproductive healthcare (contraception, screening for sexually transmitted infections [STIs], menstrual disorders)
- Same-day sick appointments
We also provide consultative services for other primary care providers around:
- Reproductive healthcare (birth control, menstrual disorders and testing for STIs)
- Medication management for depression and anxiety
- Center for Gender Health
Frequently Asked Questions:
Teen Health Connection accepts private insurance and Medicaid. We work with patients without insurance on a sliding fee scale. You can always call our office to check and make sure that we accept your insurance.
Yes, your parent/guardian should be present if you are under 18yo. However, minors may seek confidential care for reproductive healthcare (birth control, STI testing/treatments, menstrual problems or genital concerns)
Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment.
Please bring your insurance card and co-payment to all appointments. If this is your first appointment please bring a copy of your immunization records.
You should arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment to complete new patient paperwork. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.